LRC Photography Booking Conditions & Contact Form
1) CONTRACT: The client will agree to this our standard digital contract and image release prior to the photo session booking.
2) PAYMENT: The non refundable booking fee is required at the time of booking to secure the client’s session. The session fee books the studio and compensates for both the photographers time and skill during the clients session, as well as post session processing and editing, however the session fee does not include any prints or digital images. The client is then free to choose any additional products they wish to purchase in addition to the session, - please note that my minimum spend is £100 excluding the session fee. All packages are to be paid in full on the day of the photo session.
3) CANCELLATION: Esther requires the booking fee (50%) from clients to prevent late cancellations. Booking fees are non-refundable unless LRC Photography cancels your booking. Lady Ray also offers no guarantee that a new session will be provided. Once a session date and time has been agreed, the client may cancel a session at any time but in doing so shall forfeit any monies paid, except exceptional circumstances.
4) POSTAGE & PACKAGING: All Prices stated on the website are exclusive of Postage & Packaging.
5) IMAGES: Quantity of images supplied will vary depending on time spent with client & level of activity. The body of work will be selected by LRC Photography from all usable files & will consist of both black & white and colour image. LRC Photography fully edits all images before presenting to her client. Additional edits are carried out at the discretion of LRC Photography and they, reserve the right to charge the client for additional editing to cover time involved, at a rate of £15 per image.
LRC Photography cannot be held responsible for photographs that could not be taken due to time constraints or other unforeseen circumstances such as equipment failure or non-complying children.
LRC Photography aims to supply the client with their images within 21 working days.
6) IMAGE RELEASE: LRC Photography may use the images as stated below in our contractual model release. This will apply even when the images are not purchased by client.
Client recognises that the Photographer may reproduce, publish (including internet), exhibit and otherwise use images created hereunder, without specific identification of persons or events, (1) as samples of work to be shown to prospective clients, (2) for instructional purposes, (3) as samples of work to be displayed for marketing or competition. To exclude the images from future marketing collateral would incur an exclusion cost of £120.
The copyright of all images will belong to LRC Photography. You have the right to reproduce any of your digitally purchased images for personal use or to give to family and friends, however, you are not permitted to enter any images in to a competition or sell to stock image galleries. LRC Photography may use the images for display on the website and through various marketing channels.
© LRC Photography 2015. All watermarked or un purchased images displayed on www.lrcphotography.co.uk or Facebook, feel free to press 'Share', or add your own tags freely, please don't remove my tags and links. You may use images for social profiles but please leave the LRC watermark visible. These images are low resolution proofs without permission to download, or to print, save or change. All rights reserved.
8) PRICING: All prices are subject to change at the discretion of LRC Photography.
9) PHOTO STORAGE: All digital files will be held for exactly 1 month after completion.
10) The client must agree that photo sessions after 1st March 2015 will take place at Blue Studios, Dalston, East London or 222 Studio Bethnal Green.
11) LRC Photography reserves the right to amend, vary or cancel these booking conditions at any time. ~ This conditions were last updated on 12th Jan 2017